|We have an opportunity for a Collaborative Demand and Supply Planner to join our team based in Irthlingborough, on a full-time permanent basis. Whilst experience will count, if you are just starting on your career path in this field, we would be very interested to talk to you.
Whitworths are the UK’s leader in dried fruits, nuts and seeds. We’re proud to be widely recognised and trusted by our working partners, international suppliers and, most importantly, by millions of customers as manufacturers of innovative, tasty, healthy products.
As our Collaborative Demand and Supply Planner, you will be responsible for monitoring, maintaining and managing the sales forecast, using statistical forecast models. This role liaises not only with a number of functions internally, but also works with our external customers, and you will need to establish relationships and keep an open line of communication to mitigate service risks and maximising forecast accuracy.
Why work for us as a Collaborative Demand and Supply Planner?
There are many reasons to come and work with us, but the biggest reason is so that you have a job you love and a company you are proud to say you work for. You will receive a competitive salary and in addition, you’ll also have access to;
– 25 days holiday + all public holidays recognised in the UK
– A workplace pension
– Life assurance and on-site occupational health
– Plus the Company offers a number of family friendly; health and life style benefits
What you will be doing as our Collaborative Demand and Supply Planner;
– Manage each statistical model within IFS Demand Planner which will enable you to deliver and communicate a robust forecast to the business
– You will need to keep on top of anything that could impact forecast and communicate where appropriate
– Conduct monthly forecast review meetings with key stakeholders and take an active role in the S+OP process
– Monitor and track all new product development and promotional performances
– Maintain Held Stock and Stock at Risk to minimal levels
– Analyse and report on forecast accuracy
– Where possible, manage and track depot and store stocks to improve forecast accuracy
– Complete seasonality profiling
– Manage any irregular order patterns
Our ideal Collaborative Demand and Supply Planner will have:
– Previous experience within a demand planning role is preferred, but an understanding and passion for forecasting and stats would be great.
– If you have some experience working with the FMCG industry within supply chain or with a customer service bias that would be great.
– Qualifications wise, a must will be GCSE or equivalent Maths and English.
– If you do have some experience and knowledge of order management processes and a working knowledge of Retail Link or similar retailer systems it will help, but again, not an essential.
This role will lend itself to someone with:
– Strong IT skills including Advanced Excel – using V Look up, Pivot tables etc.
– The ability to build relationships
– Good numeracy and great analytical and problem-solving skills
– Confidence in the way they communicate
If this is you and you believe you have the skills and experience required to join the Whitworth’s family as our Collaborative Demand and Supply Planner then email Recruitment@whitworths.co.uk
We look forward to receiving your application.
Whitworths is growing every day, so we are always looking for talented individuals (at every level) who can deliver STAR potential. If you’re ready to give us your best, let’s talk.