Apricot, Cranberry & Nut Breakfast Bar
- 150g Whitworths Chopped Apricots
- 120g Whitworths Little Jewel Cranberries
- 85g Whitworths Chopped Almonds
- 85g Whitworths Chopped Hazelnuts
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 135g rolled porridge oats
- 180g runny honey
- 60g coconut oil
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Preheat your oven to 160⁰C/Fan 140⁰C/Gas Mark 3 then lightly grease a 21cm square deep-sided baking tin.
- Mix together, in a large mixing bowl the apricots, cranberries, almonds, hazelnuts, pumpkin seeds and oats.
- Gently heat the honey and coconut oil in a large saucepan, over a low heat, stirring constantly, to form a smooth sauce.
- Remove from the heat then stir in the dry ingredients. Mix well to ensure all ingredients are evenly coated in the sauce.
- Pour the mixture into the tin then press down, smooth the top level with the back of a spoon.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 15-20 minutes, until golden on top.
- Leave to cool completely then remove from the tin and slice into 12 bars.
- 10 mins
- 15-20 mins
- Makes 12