Apricot & Honey Fool
- 140g Whitworths Chopped Apricots
- 2 tsp honey
- 300ml ready-made chilled custard
- 100ml orange juice
- 300ml double cream
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Set aside a handful of apricots for decorating, then heat the apricots and orange juice together in small pan, over a medium heat, for approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, blend until smooth then leave to cool.
- Whip the cream until just holding it's shape (not too thick) then stir in the honey, apricot puree and custard.
- Spoon into 4 glasses then decorate with the set aside apricots.
- Chill for one hour then serve.
- 5 mins
- 10 mins PLUS 1 hour chilling
- Makes 4