- 70g Whitworths Chopped Apricots
- 125g unsalted butter, softened
- 55g caster sugar
- 180g plain flour
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Preheat your oven to 180⁰C/Fan 160⁰C/Gas Mark 4 then lightly grease a baking tray.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until smooth then add the flour and chopped apricots to form a dough.
- Roll out on a lightly floured surface, approximately 1cm thick then cut into 12 cookies with your favourite 6cm sized cutter.
- Place onto the baking tray then chill for 20 minutes.
- Bake in the centre of your preheated oven for 16-18 minutes until a pale golden colour.
- Allow to cool completely on a wire rack then eat and enjoy!
- Why not try dipping the base into melted white chocolate then enjoy when the chocolate has set!
- 20 mins PLUS 20 mins chilling
- 16-18 mins
- Makes 12