Brie & Cranberry Quesadillas
- 120g Whitworths Little Jewel Cranberries
- 6 tortilla wraps
- 6 tsp cranberry sauce
- 200g brie, cut into thin slices
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Divide the brie slices and cranberries into 6 piles then spread a teaspoon of cranberry sauce over half of one of the tortillas, followed by the brie and cranberries.
- Fold the tortilla over, so in half then press down firmly. Wrap in aluminium foil sealing at the edges.
- Repeat for the remaining tortillas.
- Heat a heavy based frying pan, then over a high heat fry the tortillas for 2 minutes on one side then flip over and fry the other side for a further 2 minutes. You should be able to fry two at a time.
- Delicious! They also taste great with crispy bacon pieces adding to the filling!