Cherry & Almond Cookies
- 50g Whitworths Chopped Almonds
- 100g unsalted butter, softened
- 100g light brown sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g rolled oats
- 100g self raising flour
- 100g dried cherries
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Preheat your oven to 190⁰C/Fan 170⁰C/Gas Mark 5 then grease 2 baking sheets.
- Beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy then beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the oats, flour, cherries and chopped almonds.
- Place spoonfuls of mixture onto the baking sheets, leaving space for them to spread out.
- Flatten with a fork then bake in the centre of your preheated oven for 10-15 minutes until slightly risen and golden brown.
- Place on a wire rack to cool, or try them warm... they’re delicious!
- 15 mins
- 10-15 mins
- Makes 20