Choco Nutty Marshmallows (on a stick!)
- 100g Whitworths Chopped Toasted Nuts
- 1 x 200g bag marshmallows
- 1 x 200g bar milk chocolate
- cocktail sticks
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Blitz the nuts in a hand blender for a few seconds (make sure they don’t go too far!), then place in a bowl.
- Melt the chocolate either over a pan of boiling water or in the microwave (careful not to overcook it).
- Dip the marshmallows into the melted chocolate, then into the chopped mixed nuts and set aside - alternatively place a bowl of melted chocolate and a bowl of chopped mixed nuts alongside a pile of marshmallows and cocktail sticks and let everyone help themselves!
- Why not try dipping fresh strawberries as well, delicious!