Chocolate & Brazil Nut Brownies
- 125g Whitworths Chopped Brazils
- 185g unsalted butter, softened
- 185g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 3 medium eggs
- 185g caster sugar
- 85g plain flour
- 40g cocoa powder
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Preheat your oven to 180⁰C/Fan 160⁰C/Gas Mark 4 then lightly grease and flour a 20cm square brownie tin.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together stirring well to mix, then leave to cool to room temperature.
- In a clean bowl, beat the eggs and sugar together then fold in the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Sieve the flour and cocoa powder together and fold into the batter, then fold in 75g of the chopped brazils.
- Pour into the tin then sprinkle over the remaining chopped brazils then bake in the centre of your preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until springy to touch.
- Leave in the tin until completely cooled then cut into squares. Serve warmed or chilled then enjoy!