Cranberry & White Chocolate Cookies
- 75g Whitworths Little Jewel Cranberries
- 75g unsalted butter
- 50g caster sugar
- 100g light brown soft sugar
- 1 medium egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 115g self raising flour, sifted
- 75g white chocolate chunks
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Preheat your oven to 180⁰C / fan 160⁰C/gas mark 4.
- Use a little extra butter to grease two baking sheets then line with baking parchment.
- Cream the butter, caster sugar and brown sugar together until smooth.
- Stir in the egg yolk and vanilla extract then stir in the flour.
- Add 60g of the cranberries and 60g of the white chocolate chunks then stir.
- Divide equally into 8, roll into balls then flatten each one slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Place on the prepared baking trays then spinke with the remaining cranberries and white chocolate chunks.
- Place in your preheated oven and bake in the centre for 10-12 minutes.
- The cookies will still be soft when you remove them from the oven so leave in the baking tray for 5 minutes to harden. Transfer to a cooling rack to cool then enjoy!