Left-over Turkey Korma
- 150g Whitworths Sunshine Sultanas
- 75g Whitworths Ground Almonds
- 50g Whitworths Crystallised Fiery Ginger
- 150g Whitworths Flaked Almonds
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2tbsp korma paste
- 400ml chicken stock
- 700g left-over cooked turkey, pulled or diced into large chunks
- 150g 0% fat Greek yogurt
- Small bunch fresh coriander, chopped
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Heat the oil in a large pan, then fry the onion and garlic until caramelised.
- Stir in the almonds, ginger and korma paste then cook for a minute.
- Stir in the chicken stock and gently bring to a simmer.
- Once simmering stir in the turkey meat and sultanas then simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Remove the heat and allow to cool for 30 seconds then stir in the yogurt and coriander.
- Serve with rice and naan bread (optional).