Nut & Chocolate Chunk Oat Cookies
- 75g Whitworths Chopped Toasted Nuts
- 100g unsalted butter, softened
- 100g light brown sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 100g rolled oats
- 100g self raising flour
- 75g plain chocolate, chopped into chunks
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Preheat your oven to 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas Mark 5 then grease 2 baking sheets.
- Beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy then beat in the egg and vanilla essence.
- Fold in the oats and flour then fold in with the nuts and chocolate chunks.
- Place spoonsful of mixture onto the baking sheets, leaving space for them to spread, then press down lightly with a fork.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until slightly risen and golden brown then transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve and enjoy!
- 15 mins
- 10-15 mins
- Makes 18