Salted Caramel & Banana Pancakes
- 60g Whitworths Mix’n’Bake Choc Salted Caramel
- 2 ripe bananas, medium
- 1 egg, medium
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp oil
- To serve:
- sliced banana
- Greek yogurt
- Maple syrup
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Peel the banana, cut into chunks then mash with a fork or potato masher until smooth.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder, egg and Whitworths Mix’n’Bake Choc Salted Caramel.
- Gently heat the oil in a heavy bottomed frying pan, then spoon a sixth of the mixture into the pan (you can cook more than one at a time but don’t overcrowd the pan as it makes flipping them trickier!)
- Once the pancakes are golden brown on one side, flip gently using a palette knife or spatula.
- Fry the other side until golden brown and cooked in the centre.
- Transfer to a plate then serve with slices of banana, a dollop of Greek yogurt and a drizzle of maple syrup.