Sea Bass with Pesto Quinoa
- 200g Great Scot Quinoa
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 50g pine nuts
- 200g baby plum tomatoes
- 3 tbsp pesto sauce
- 1 tbsp basil leaves, torn
- Salt and black pepper
- 4 sea bass fillets
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Cook the quinoa to the on pack instructions and drain.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a pan, add the pine nuts and cook until a light golden brown.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and cook for 4-5 minutes until softened, then stir in the pesto sauce, basil leaves, drained quinoa and season lightly.
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and fry the sea bass skin side down for 2-3 minutes until golden then turn and cook for a further minute.
- Serve the fish on top of the pesto quinoa.