Spiced Fruity Nut Bites
- 250g Whitworths Chopped Almonds
- 150g Whitworths Chopped Sayer Dates
- 100g Whitworths Juice Locked Raisins
- 50g Whitworths Desiccated Coconut
- 45g rolled porridge oats
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 40g honey
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Place the almonds into a food processor then whizz for 8-10minutes until the mixture forms a 'paste', freeing from the edges occasionally.
- Add the dates, raisins, oats, cinnamon and honey then whizz for a further 1 minute or until the mixture comes together.
- Divide into 20 (roughly 20g each) then roll into balls.
- Roll each ball in the coconut, pressing lightly, until evenly coated then cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, until firm.
- 40 mins
- Refrigerate for 30 mins
- Makes 20