Strawberry Granola Pot
- 50g Whitworths Mixed Seeds with Salted Caramel
- 1 x 25g Whitworths Berry and White Chocolate Shot
- 75g Rolled Oats
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 300g of frozen Strawberries
- Greek Yogurt
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- For the Granola;
- Set the oven temperature to 150°C (Gas Mark 2). Line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients together and spoon onto the baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to fully cool before breaking them up into small pieces.
- For the Berry Compote;
- Pour the frozen strawberries into a high sided saucepan and cook on a low heat until a jammy consistency. Allow to fully cool.
- To Build;
- Add the berry compote to the bottom of a jar, spoon in rich natural Greek yogurt and sprinkle with the granola.