Sultana & Ginger Cheesecake
- 75g Whitworths Sunshine Sultanas
- 30g Whitworths Crystallised Fiery Ginger, chopped
- 175g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 50g caster sugar
- 75g unsalted butter, melted
- 350g cottage cheese
- 2 medium eggs, lightly beaten
- 125ml soured cream
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Preheat your oven to 180⁰C/Fan 160⁰C/Gas Mark 4.
- Mix the crushed digestives, 25g sugar and the melted butter together then press into an 18cm cake tin.
- Bake in the centre of your preheated oven for 10 minutes then set aside to cool in the tin.
- Place the cottage cheese until softened, add the eggs, soured cream and remaining sugar into a bowl then beat together until smooth.
- Fold in the sultanas and chopped ginger then pour over the biscuit base.
- Bake for a further 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from the tin to serve.
- 10 mins
- 40-45 mins
- Makes 6