Here at Whitworths we’re passionate about bringing people the very best nature has to offer. We go to great lengths to source and select the finest naturally tasty ingredients to help everyone eat a little healthier every day. As the UK’s leader in dried fruits, nuts and seeds we are proud to be widely recognised and trusted by our working partners, international suppliers and, most importantly, by millions of consumers.
Why join Whitworths?
Your role will be to provide administration support to the Factory Technical Team in the form of general administration duties and the preparation of technical reports. This is a busy and fast paced function. You will analyse data, prepare paperwork and reports for the Quality Systems Manager.
Some of your main tasks will cover:
- Run all daily, weekly, monthly reports
- Review and verify records
- Complete internal audits
- Maintain function data bases
- Log and trend testing results
- Coordinate the calibration schedule
- Support the Quality Systems Manager investigations
- Coordinate site factory technical training.
- Support the Account Compliance Technologist with the co-ordination of Taste Panels.
What are the key ingredients needed for the role?
You will need to demonstrate previous administration experience and that you’ve worked in a very fast paced administration role, where accurate record keeping is of the upmost important.
You would need to be able to get up to speed with various systems quickly, with a strong attention to detail and be able to use MS Office i.e. Word & Excel, PowerPoint
Good written and verbal communication skills are essential as you will be communicating with lots of different departments.
You will need to be able to prioritise skills and be comfortable working both individually and part of a team.
If you have a keen eye for detail, are proactive and a flexible team player we would be keen to hear from you.
The recruitment process will involve the following:
- CV submitted via our online recruitment portal
- Shortlisted applicants will be asked to complete a video interview
- Successful candidates will then be invited to join a face-to-face interview
- Competitive salary
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday – 7am to 3pm (flexibility an hour either side of this start time)
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Training & development culture
If this sounds like you, and you believe you have the skills and experience required to join the Whitworths’ family then click ‘apply’ now! We look forward to receiving your application.
Please note, Whitworths is committed to eradicating modern slavery from its business and within our supply chain. Our modern slavery statement is available on our web site. If you have any concerns, you can contact the following organisations: The Salvation Army Human Trafficking Helpline – ( 0300 303 8151 and the Modern Slavery Helpline (08000 121 700).