- 1 Whitworths Protein by Nature Brazilian Smoky Beans pouch
- 350g Cavolo nero cabbage or kale, shredded into 1cm wide strips
- 2 tsp butter
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- The juice of ½ a fresh lemon
- 1 orange, peel and sliced into rounds
- 200g brown rice
- Cook the brown rice as per the back of pack instructions.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, add the cavolo nero cabbage, bring back to the boil, then cook for 4-5 minutes until just tender. Drain well, press out any excess liquid.
- Melt the butter in a small frying pan over a medium heat. Add the paprika and garlic, let it sizzle for 1 minute, then add the lemon juice and quickly tip onto the cavolo nero. Season and toss well.
- Cook the Whitworths Protein by Nature Brazilian Smoky Beans pouch as per back of pack instructions.
- Plate up the rice, cabbage and beans spooning over any remaining garlic paprika butter.