Cookie to Share – Cranberry & White Choc
- 75g Whitworths Little Jewel Cranberries
- 175g unsalted butter, softened
- 200g demerara sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- 250g self raising flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 75g white chocolate chunks
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Preheat your oven to 200⁰C/Fan 180⁰C/Gas Mark 6, then grease a 25cm non-stick, spring-form cake tin.
- Cream the butter and the sugar in a large bowl then beat until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the egg, egg yolk and vanilla extract.
- Place the flour and baking powder into a bowl then fold in the butter mixture until thick but well mixed.
- Fold in 50g cranberries and 50g white chocolate chunks.
- Spoon the mixture into the tin then spread evenly over the base, then sprinkle over the remaining cranberries and chocolate chunks.
- Place in the oven, on the middle shelf, and bake for 20-25 minutes until slightly golden and springy to touch.
- Allow to cool then open the spring tin and gently place the cookie on a cooling rack. Slice then serve and enjoy!