- 50 mins
- 12-15 mins
- Makes 8
Cranberry & White Choc Easter Bunny Biscuits
- 75g Whitworths Little Jewel Cranberries
- 125g unsalted butter
- 55g caster sugar
- 180g plain flour
- 150g white chocolate
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Preheat your oven to 180⁰C / fan 160⁰C/gas mark 4.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy.
- Stir in the flour and cranberries until an even mix and dough.
- Flatten out into a rectangle, wrap in cling film, then chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- On a floured surface, roll out the chilled dough to 1cm thick then cut out using your favourite Easter cookie cutters.
- Place on a lined baking tray then bake in your preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Once cooked, place onto a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
- Melt 100g of the white chocolate over a pan of boiling water until just melted, heat for another minute, stirring continously.
- Remove from the heat and stand for 30 seconds before vigorously stirring in the remaining chocolate until fully melted.
- Dip the cooled biscuits in the chocolate, or pipe on the designs.
- Allow the chocolate to set before serving.