Dark Choc Cherry Brownies
- 120g Whitworths Mix’n’Bake Dark Choc Cherry
- 100g unsalted butter
- 200g dark chocolate, broken into chunks
- 100g caster sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 50g plain flour
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Preheat your oven to 160°C / Fan 140°C / Gas Mark 3.
- Grease and line the base of an 18cm square brownie tin.
- Boil 300ml of water in a medium saucepan then remove from the heat.
- Place the butter and chocolate chunks into a large bowl then place on top of the boiled water until the chocolate has melted.
- Remove from the heat then stir until mixed together into a shiny smooth sauce.
- Stir in the sugar, add the eggs then beat well.
- Add the flour then beat to a thick smooth batter.
- Set aside a little of the Mix ‘n’ Bake Dark Choc Cherry mix for sprinkling over the top, add the rest to the batter then stir.
- Pour into the prepared tin then sprinkle over the set aside Mix’n’Bake .
- Bake in the centre of your preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the tin then turn out, slice and enjoy.