- 20 mins
- Chill for 1-2 hours
- Makes 20
Date, White Chocolate & Popcorn Clusters
- 100g Whitworths Chopped Sayer Dates, roughly chopped
- 150g white chocolate
- 25g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 25g sweet popcorn
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Break up the chocolate and place into a bowl with the butter and dates. Melt over a pan of barely simmering water.
- Stir well to mix, remove from the heat then stir in the popcorn. Mix well to coat.
- Arrange the clusters on the baking tray then put in the fridge for 1-2 hours to set.