- 160g Whitworths Juice Locked Raisins
- 80g Whitworths Chopped Apricots
- 80g Whitworths Chopped Toasted Nuts
- 225g ginger nut biscuits, finely crushed (approx 22)
- 150g salted butter
- 30g caster sugar
- 50ml golden syrup
- 25g cocoa
- 100g milk chocolate
- 100g dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Mini Eggs to decorate
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Grease and line a 20cm square tin.
- Place the butter, sugar, syrup and cocoa into a large pan then melt over a low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Once melted and mixed together, remove from the heat then add the crushed biscuit and dried fruits.
- Stir well then press into the tin, place a piece of parchment paper over the top then press and level out using your hand.
- Melt the chocolate together either in your microwave or a bain-marie method, stir in the oilthen pour over the top of the mix. Decorate with mini eggs.
- Leave to set at room temperature then cut into pieces using a sharp knife.