- 1 hour PLUS 30 minutes chilling
- Makes 20
- 150g Whitworths Ground Almonds
- 150g Whitworths Stoned Sayer Dates
- 150g Whitworths Little Jewel Cranberries
- 45g rolled porridge oats
- 25g agave syrup
- 20g cocoa powder
- 40mls Amaretto (or your favourite liquer) (optional if for kids!)
- To decorate:
- 12 10cm lollipop sticks
- White chocolate drops, melted
- Ready to roll icing
- Red food colouring
- Green food colouring
- Chocolate beans
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Place the almonds, dates, 115g cranberries, oats and agave syrup in a food processor then blend for approximately 4 minutes or until the mix resembles a fine breadcrumb.
- Divide the mix into 20 portions (approximately 25g each) then roll into balls.
- For the reindeers... break up a few pretzels for the horns, white ready to roll icing with a little piece of chocolate bean for the eyes, add a red nose made from coloured white icing and a smile of melted white chocolate.
- For the Christmas puds... drizzle with the melted white chocolate, then holly leaves and berries from coloured icing.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm.
- To serve place on top of the lollipop sticks and enjoy.
- Store in the fridge, in an airtight container - they will last for upto two weeks so can be made in advance.