- 15 mins
- Refrigerate for 30 mins
- Makes 8
Fruit, Nut & Seed Bars
- 100g Whitworths Chopped Sayer Dates
- 75g Whitworths Chopped Apricots
- 100g Whitworths Little Jewel Cranberries
- 2 tsp water
- 60g macadamia nuts
- 25g chia seeds
- 70g rolled porridge oats
- 60g pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp runny honey
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Lightly grease a 19cm square brownie tin.
- Place the dates into a food processor, add the water then whizz for 30 seconds on full power until the dates form a paste.
- Add the macadamia nuts, chia seeds, apricots, half of the cranberries and half of the pumpkin seeds, then whizz on full power for 30 seconds
- Add the honey then whizz for a further 10 seconds until the mixture comes together.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl then stir in the remaining cranberries and pumpkin seeds.
- Spoon the mixture into the tin, press down firmly then smooth the top level.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before cutting into 8 slices.