- 15 mins
- 25-30 mins
- Makes 16
Gluten Free Almond & Cranberry Brownies
- 50g Whitworths Chopped Almonds
- 150g Whitworths Ground Almonds
- 175g Whitworths Little Jewel Cranberries
- 225g extra dark chocolate
- 225g unsalted butter
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 200g caster sugar
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Preheat your oven to 190°C / 170°C fan / gas mark 4 then grease and line a 9 inch square brownie tin.
- Melt the chocolate and butter gently over a low heat.
- Remove from the heat, then stir in the sugar until it dissolves. Leave to cool down a little.
- Meanwhile in a bowl, mix the beaten eggs into the ground almonds then add the cranberries and chopped almonds.
- Blend into the chocolate mixture then stir gently.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and smooth the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes - the top will have set but the middle will still look a little gooey.
- Allow to cool then cut into squares and enjoy!