Harissa Cauliflower Steak with Roasted Pepper and Olives
- 1 Whitworths protein by nature Moroccan grains
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 tsp Harissa paste
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 200g of jarred roasted red peppers, drained and diced
- 6 olives, pitted and halved
- 15g of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp capers, drained
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp toasted flaked almonds
- Heat oven to 200c (390f, gas 6) and line a baking tray with baking parchment. Using the middle of the cauliflower slice two 1-inch steaks and save the rest for another time. Rub the Harissa paste and ½ tbsp oil over the steaks and season. Put on the tray and roast for 15-20 mins until cooked through.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl add the drained and diced roasted red peppers, olives, parsley and capers and mix with the remaining olive oil and vinegar. Season to taste. When the steaks are cooked, spoon over the red pepper mix and top with flaked almonds.
- Serve with the Whitworths protein by nature Moroccan grains.