- 50g Whitworths Chopped Almonds
- 40g Whitworths Chopped Apricots
- 500g lamb mince
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 20g fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 small chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Juice of 1 lime
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Mix all the ingredients into a bowl, then (with clean hands!) work the mince until it becomes sticky and all of the ingredients are combined.
- Divide into 12 pieces then squeeze onto 12 BBQ skewers, into sausage shapes.
- Cook through thoroughly on a BBQ, turning every couple of minutes - or if the lovely British weather fails simply fry, griddle or grill.
- Delicious served with warmed flatbread and a dollop of hummous!