• Preheat the oven to 160°C (320°F, Gas mark 4). Place a wholemeal tortilla on a lined baking tray with greaseproof paper.
• Mix together the maple syrup and warm water and brush over one side of the wholemeal Tortilla, sprinkle the Whitworths Four Seed mix and dried chilli flakes over the tortilla. Place on the middle shelf in the oven and bake for 8 -10 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
For the Dressing:
• In a food processor add zest and juice of half a lime, the avocado, fresh coriander, Dr Wills avocado oil mayonnaise, salt and pepper and blitz until smooth.
For the Salad:
• Drain and rinse both the tinned sweetcorn and tinned black beans.
• Dice the red bell pepper and red onion into small 1cm dice.
• To a salad bowl add the washed mixed leaves, sweetcorn, black beans, red bell pepper and red onion. Add 2 tbsp of the avocado dressing and toss until evenly coated.
• Smash the tortilla crouton and scatter over the salad.