Mix ‘N’ Bake Dark Choc Cherry Cheesecake
- 120g Whitworths Mix’n’Bake Dark Choc Cherry
- 130g digestive biscuits, finely crushed
- 65g unsalted butter, melted
- 30g caster sugar
- 75g white chocolate
- 150ml double cream
- 250g full fat soft cheese
- sprinkle of icing sugar
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Mix the crushed digestives and melted butter together in a large bowl.
- Place 4 heart shaped rings onto a baking sheet.
- Divide the crumb mix equally between the rings and press down firmly into the base of each ring.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate over a saucepan of barely simmering water, once melted allow to cool slightly.
- Beat the soft cheese, sugar and melted white chocolate together in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream (until it holds soft peaks), then fold it into the soft cheese mix.
- Lightly fold in half of the Mix’n’Bake Dark Choc Cherry then spoon into the heart rings over the biscuit base.
- Smooth the surface level then refrigerate and chill for a minimum of 2 hours (or until ready to decorate).
- Remove the heart rings then decorate with the remaining Mix’n’Bake cherry mix.
- Sprinkle with a little icing sugar then serve and enjoy!
- 20 mins
- 2 hours 30 mins
- Makes 4