- 1 Whitworths Protein by Nature Moroccan Grains pouch
- 4 Peppers, any colour
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Red onion, diced
- 3 Tomatoes, diced
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- ½ Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Tomato Puree
- 100g feta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180°c (356°f, Gas mark 4).
- Cut the tops off each pepper and keep to one side. Hollow out the insides of the peppers by removing seeds and the cores.
- Cover the peppers with a little olive oil and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the olive oil. Add the red onion and fry on a medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Add the tomatoes, paprika, cumin, cayenne pepper and tomato puree followed by the Moroccan Grains. Stir to make sure everything is fully coated with the spice mix.
- Once combined take off the heat and fold in the feta cheese. Fill the peppers with the grain mixture, put the tops back on, place in a baking dish and cook in the oven for 15 minutes.