- 5 mins PLUS overnight to set
- 5 mins
Nectarine, Chia & Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
- For the base...
- 1 banana
- 1 ripe nectarine (stone removed)
- 125ml apple juice
- 50g yogurt
- 20g honey
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- For the topping...
- 2 x 25g Whitworths Blueberry & Seed Shots
- fresh blueberries (handful of)
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Place the banana, nectarine, juice, yogurt and honey into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Stir in the chia seeds.
- Pour into bowls then refrigerate overnight to set.
- Top with the Blueberry & Seed Shot and the fresh blueberries.
- Serve and enjoy!