- 70g Whitworths Tropical Island Pineapple, chopped
- 100g butter
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g self-raising flour
- 2 medium eggs
- 150g icing sugar
- few teaspoons cold water
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Preheat the oven to 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas Mark 5 then place 12 paper cup cake cases into a 12 hole bun tin.
- Put spread, sugar, flour and eggs into a bowl and mix well together with an electric hand whisk for 1 minute.
- Set aside 20g chopped pineapple for decorating then stir the remaining in to the mixture.
- Spoon into the paper cases then bake in the oven for 15 minutes until well risen and golden brown. Cool.
- Mix the icing sugar with enough water to make a thick icing then spread on top of the cakes.
- Decorate with the set aside pineapple pieces then serve and enjoy!