- 15 mins
- Chill for 2 hours
- Makes 9
Raisin, Cherry & Coconut Chunks
- 100g Whitworths Juice Locked Raisins
- 60g Whitworths Desiccated Coconut
- 75g butter
- 75g plain chocolate
- 2tbsp golden syrup
- 100g glace cherries, chopped
- 125g Rich Tea biscuits, broken into small pieces
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Grease the base and sides of an 18cm (7") square cake tin, then coat evenly with 20g coconut.
- Place the chocolate, butter and golden syrup in a heat proof bowl then melt over a pan of hot water, stirring well.
- Add the remaining coconut, raisins, cherries and biscuits then stir thoroughly until evenly coated.
- Pour the mixture into the coconut lined cake tin then press mixture down evenly.
- Refrigerate then chill to set for 2 hours. Once set cut into squares serve and enjoy.