- 15 minutes
- Chill for 30 minutes
- Makes 15
Raisin & Chocolate Slices
- 150g Whitworths Juice Locked Raisins
- 200g digestive biscuits
- 75g oats
- 1 medium orange, zest only
- 125g unsalted butter
- 4 tbsp golden syrup
- 125g plain chocolate
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Grease and line with baking parchment a 20cm square tin.
- Place the biscuits into a polythene bag then crush with a rolling pin.
- Melt the butter and syrup in a pan then remove from the heat and stir in the raisins, orange zest, oats and biscuit crumbs.
- Mix well then press firmly into the base of the tin.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water then spread over the biscuit base.
- Refrigerate and chill for 30 minutes.
- Once chilled, remove from the tin then cut into slices. Serve and enjoy - great for lunch boxes!