• Warm a frying pan on a medium heat and add the Whitworths cashews. Allow to toast stirring regularly to prevent burning. Once golden brown, remove from pan and allow to cool.
• Place the toasted Whitworth cashews on a chopping board and roughly chop into small pieces.
• De-seed and remove the stalk of the green chilli.
• In a food processor add the Dr Wills spicy mayonnaise, zest and juice of 1 lime, garlic cloves, fresh coriander, fresh basil, fresh de-seeded green chilli, brown sugar, fish sauce, light soy sauce, salt and pepper and blitz until smooth.
• To the pesto sauce add the chopped Whitworth’s cashews and pulse to combine, until a chunky pesto forms.
For the Roasted Vegetables:
• Preheat the oven to 180°C (356°F, Gas mark 4) and wash all the vegetables under running cold water.
• Top and tail the aubergine and cut into quarters lengthways, chop the sweet potato in round slices, the red cabbage into wedges and break off large broccoli florets.
• Place the vegetables on a lined baking tray and sprinkle liberally with good quality olive oil, salt and cracked black pepper.
• Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and spoon over generously with the Thai pesto. Bake for a further 10 minutes until golden brown and vegetables are fully cooked through.
• Serve with braised beef, steamed white fish or vegetable croquettes.