- 15 mins
- 10-12 mins
- Makes 10
Salted Caramel Cookies
- 120g Whitworths Mix’n’Bake Choc Salted Caramel
- 75g unsalted butter
- 50g caster sugar
- 100g light brown soft sugar
- 1 medium egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 115g self raising flour
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Preheat your oven to 180⁰C / Fan 160⁰C / Gas Mark 4 then use a little extra butter to grease two baking sheets, line them both with baking parchment.
- Cream the butter, caster sugar and brown sugar together until smooth then stir in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Stir in the flour and the Mix’n’Bake Choc Salted Caramel.
- Divide equally into 10, roll into balls then flatten each one slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Place on the prepared baking trays then bake in the centre of your preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
- The cookies will still be soft when you remove them for the oven. Leave to harden on the baking tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.