- 15 mins
- 20-25 mins
- Makes 8
Salted Caramel Flapjacks
- 120g Whitworths Mix’n’Bake Choc Salted Caramel
- 75g golden syrup
- 100g butter
- 100g caster sugar
- 190g porridge oats
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Preheat your oven to 170⁰C / Fan 150⁰C / Gas Mark 3 then use a little extra butter to grease a 20cm x 20cm deep baking tray, then line the base and sides with greaseproof.
- Place the golden syrup, butter and sugar into a large saucepan and heat gently until the butter has melted into the syrup and stir well.
- Stir in the oats and the Mix’n’Bake Choc Salted Caramel until completely coated in the syrup then pour the mixture into the prepared tin. Spread out evenly and smooth the surface.
- Bake in the centre of the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place the baking tray on a wire rack, cut the flapjack into 8 squares and leave in the tin until completely cool.