- 20 mins
- 20-25 mins
- Makes 8
Salted Caramel Muffins
- 120g Whitworths Mix’n’Bake Choc Salted Caramel
- 100g unsalted butter
- 100g caster sugar
- 2 medium eggs, beaten
- 150g self raising flour
- 20ml semi-skimmed milk
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Preheat your oven to 180⁰C / Fan 160⁰C / Gas Mark 4 then place 8 cupcake cases into the cups of a muffin tray.
- Cream the butter and caster sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beat thoroughly after each one.
- Fold the flour, Mix’n’ Bake Choc Salted Caramel and milk into the mixture using a metal spoon.
- Divide the mixture equally between the cupcake cases and bake in the centre of the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until golden on top.
- Allow to cool in the tin for 10 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.