- 1 pouch Whitworths Protein by Nature Brazilian Smoky Beans
- 1 pouch Whitworths Protein by Nature Mexican Spicy Grains
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 red or yellow peppers , cut into strips
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder or chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 lime, juiced
- 30g fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 4 large or 8-12 small tortillas
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Dairy free yogurt, to serve (optional)
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the peppers and onions over a medium high heat until tender and starting to turn golden brown, about 6-8 mins. Add the garlic and spices and fry for 1 min more until fragrant. Add half of the lime juice and season. Transfer to a serving dish and keep warm.
- Tip the Whitworths Protein by Nature Brazilian Smoky Beans into the same frying pan and add the remaining lime juice. Stir in half of the coriander.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave or wrapped in foil in a low oven, then cover with a tea towel to keep them warm. Serve the wraps with the peppers, Whitworths Protein by Nature Brazilian Smoky Beans, avocado, dairy-free yogurt, the rest of the coriander and extra lime wedges to squeeze over, if you like.
- Once you build the taco’s serve alongside the Whitworths Protein by Nature Mexican Spicy Grains.