Almond & Cranberry Bites
- 45g Whitworths Chopped Almonds
- 30g Whitworths Desiccated Coconut
- 50g Whitworths Ground Almonds
- 50g Whitworths Little Jewel Cranberries, roughly chopped
- 95g oats
- 85g honey
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- In a frying pan, lightly toast the chopped almonds, desiccated coconut and oats for 3-4 minutes over a low heat. Set aside to cool.
- Place the ground almonds in a food processor then blend on high for approximately 7 minutes, freeing from the edges as required, a 'butter' will start to form.
- Place the blitzed almonds into a bowl then add in the honey and mix well until smooth.
- Add the cooled toasted oat mix and cranberries then mix well.
- Form into 16 small balls (we use a 1 tbsp measuring spoon to get the round nice and smooth!)
- Place the balls onto a baking tray then refrigerate for 3 hours until firm.
- 25 mins
- 3-4 mins toasting + 3 hours chilling
- Makes 16