Raw Cacao Bliss Balls
- 150g Whitworths Ground Almonds
- 150g Whitworths Stoned Sayer Dates
- 150g Whitworths Little Jewel Cranberries
- 45g rolled porridge oats
- 50g agave nectar syrup
- 100g raw cacao
- 40g chia seeds
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Place the almonds into a food processor and ‘whizz’ for approximately 8 minutes until the mixture forms a paste.
- Add the dates, cranberries, oats, chia seeds and agave syrup then ‘whizz’ for a further 1 minute or until the mixture comes together in a sticky dough.
- Divide the mixture into 20 (approximately 25g each) then roll into balls.
- Roll the balls in the cacao until evenly coated.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm.
- Delicious as a treat to combat those mid-afternoon energy dips.
- 15 mins PLUS 30 mins chilling
- Makes 20