Spiced Apricot & Pomegranate Cous Cous
- 30g Whitworths Little Jewel Cranberries
- 30g Whitworths Sunshine Sultanas
- 30g Whitworths Chopped Apricots
- 200g cous cous
- 80g fresh pomegranates
- 1tsp ground turmeric
- 1tsp ground cumin
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 1tbsp harissa paste
- 1tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 1tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- juice of half a lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Make up the cous cous according to the pack instructions.
- Add the turmeric, cumin, cinnamon and harissa paste then mix in well.
- Add all the remaining ingredients then stir gently.
- Season to taste. Add a little more harissa paste if you like it hotter!
- Serve warm or cold, tastes great with salmon or chicken.