Mexican Carrots & Apricots Salad
- 2 pouches Whitworths Protein by Nature Mexican spicy grains
- 50g Whitworths pumpkin seeds
- 50g Whitworths sunflower seeds
- 30ml red-wine vinegar
- 85g olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 medium head radicchio, coarsely chopped
- 200g grated carrots
- 100g dried apricots, coarsely chopped
- Toast the pumpkins and sunflower seeds in a small sauce pan over medium heat, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes or deep golden brown, Transfer to a plate to cool.
- Whisk vinegar, oil, honey in a large bowl and season to taste.
- In a large bowl combine the Whitworths Protein by Nature Mexican spicy grains with the vinaigrette, radicchio, carrots and apricots.
- Serve and top the salad with the toasted seeds.