- 5 minutes
- 25 minutes
- Makes 12
Malatya Apricot and Pumpkin Seed Granola
- 1 cup Whitworths Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 cup Whitworths Golden Malatya Apricots, chopped
- 1 cup Whitworths Flaked Almonds
- 3 cups of oats
- ⅔ cup almond butter
- ⅓ cup liquid natural sweetener (fruit syrup/agave nectar/maple syrup)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt almond butter, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and syrup together.
- Pour almond butter mixture into the dry ingredients. Stir until well combined.
- Spread mixture over a lined baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes before turning the mixture. Put back into the oven until golden.
- Leave the mixture to cool before serving.