Sunflower Seed & Maple Granola
- 75g Whitworths Sunflower Seeds
- 50g Whitworths Flaked Almonds
- 50g Whitworths Cranberries
- 300g Rolled Oats
- 20g Vegetable Oil
- 200g Maple Syrup
- 50g Honey
- 50g Dried Blueberries
- 50g Flaked Coconut
- Preheat the oven to 150C/fan 130C/ gas 2.
- Combine the Whitworths Sunflower Seeds, Flaked Almonds and rolled oats together in a large bowl.
- Mix together well with the vegetable oil, maple syrup and honey.
- Spread the mixture thinly over two large baking sheets. Bake for 15 Minutes.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients and return to the oven for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the granola is still hot spread it evenly over a large sheet of baking parchment and leave to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a month.
- Partnership: Kilner round clip jar - Click here to find out more information about Kilner Jars