- 10 minutes
- 35 minutes
- Makes 14
Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Brownie
- 110g Whitworths Ground Almonds
- 3 x Whitworths Chocolate Hazelnut Shot
- 50g Chocolate Flavour Protein Powder
- 70g Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee
- Pinch of Salt
- 70g Unsalted Butter
- 70g Unrefined Coconut Sugar (can be substituted for light brown sugar)
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 2 tbsp Plain Yogurt
- 100g Skinny Food Co Chocolate Spread
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Preheat the oven to 170°c (325°f, Gas Mark 3) and line an 8”x8” square pan with greaseproof paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the Whitworths ground almonds, Whitworths chocolate hazelnut shot, chocolate flavour protein powder, cocoa powder, instant coffee and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix together the butter, coconut sugar, eggs, yogurt and half the Skinny Food Co chocolate spread.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until they are thoroughly combined.
- Pour the brownie batter into the lined cake tin. Warm the other half of the Skinny Food Co chocolate spread in the microwave for 30 seconds, swirl over the brownie and ripple through the batter with a knife.
- Place on the middle shelf in the oven and bake for 35 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Allow to cool fully.