- 40 mins PLUS 15 mins cooling
- Makes 20
Chocolate Nut Truffle Stuffed Dates
- 175g Whitworths Stoned Deglet Nour Dates
- 25g Whitworths Chopped Toasted Nuts
- 200g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 25g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 25ml double cream
- 300g white chocolate, roughly chopped
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Place the dark chocolate into a bowl then melt over a pan of barely simmering water.
- Remove from the heat then stir in the butter and cream. Allow to cool for a few minutes until it starts to thicken.
- Spoon a large teaspoon of the truffle mix into the centre of the dates, sprinkle with the toasted nuts then set aside.
- Place two-thirds of the white chocolate into a bowl then melt over a pan of barely simmering water. Add the remaining third then stir vigorously until completely melted.
- Drizzle (or pipe) the white chocolate over your date truffles.