- 15 mins PLUS 30 mins chilling
Cranberry & Vanilla Bliss Balls
- 150g Whitworths Ground Almonds
- 100g Whitworths Little Jewel Cranberries
- 50g Whitworths Stoned Sayer Dates
- 45g rolled porridge oats
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 50g agave nectar syrup
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Place the almonds into a food processor and ‘whizz’ for approximately 8 minutes until the mixture forms a paste.
- Add the cranberries, dates, oats, vanilla extract and agave syrup then ‘whizz’ for a further 1 minute or until the mixture comes together in a sticky dough.
- Divide the mixture into 20 (approximately 25g each) then roll into balls.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm then enjoy!