- 20 minutes
- 10 minutes
- Makes 4
Creamy Apricot Fool
- 140g Whitworths Chopped Apricots
- 100ml orange juice
- 4 tbsp honey
- 300ml custard
- 150ml double cream
- 150ml crème fraiche
- 3 passion fruit
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Cook the apricots in a small pan over a medium heat with the orange juice and honey for 10 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Remove from the heat and place in the food processor or hand blender and blend until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Whip the cream and crème fraiche until just holding shape (it shouldn’t be too thick) and stir together with the cooled apricot puree and custard.
- Spoon into 4 glasses and decorate with passion fruit. Chill for an hour before serving.
- Serve chilled as a dessert treat.